What I Wore | Clara Oswald Inspired

Hello my lovelies! Today is Doctor Who day, since it is the start of series 8 is today. To celebrate the occasion, I wore a Clara Oswald inspired outfit from the following episodes: The Snowmen and The Bells of St. John. If I can locate pictures of the outfits, I will include them at the end of this post. Okay?

What I’m Wearing
Navy Shorts — Target via Simply Chic [$3.20]
Polka-Dot Blouse — c/o OASAP
Belt — Forever 21 [$4.80]
Bow Post Earrings — LC for Kohl’s [Free after discount]
Red Satchel — Forever 21 [$19.80]
Black Ballet Flats — Steve Madden [Free with GC]
Nail Polish — Essie in Mint Candy Apple
Lipstick — Make Up For Ever in N9 Copper Pink
So yes, I watched the latest episode of Doctor Who this afternoon whilst wearing this outfit. I had been planning to wear this outfit today, ever since I picked up these shorts at Simply Chic at the end of June during their big clearance sale [haul video can be viewed here]. Of course, this is the only outfit I can really copy of Clara’s, since all of her outfits are for either winter or autumn. Perhaps once colder weather hits, I can copy more of her looks. Would y’all like that? Or would you like me to copy outfits/looks from other current TV shows?

Also, here are two Polyvore sets that I found on Pinterest that showcase the two outfits that I drew my inspiration from.🙂

Clara Oswald - The Bells of Saint John, Outfit #2

Clara Oswald - The Snowmen

~Ashley

9 Comments Add yours

1. Evie Brandon says:

Oooh! Pretty!😀 I love Dr Who, it's on tonight in Aus! so excited! have you seen it yet?
    ~Evie

2. Ashley P says:

Yes, I have! It is an amazing episode!!!😀

3. Evie Brandon says:

😀 I'm so looking forward to it! I have my TARDIS necklace on, Have my hair like clara and am walking around saying Dr Who Quotes😀 (It's morning here)

4. Abi Ant says:

I just had this amazing outfit moment!! I could easily “skirt-erise” this by wearing a short blue skirt, instead of the shorts!! excuse me while I go change!!🙂🙂🙂 -Abi
    jubilantjoys.blogspot.com

5. Ashley P says:

Don't you love it when those moments strike?!?🙂

6. Anonymous says:

i MUST find a blouse like that! love it!! ~Lee

7. You look adorable! I love that purse!
    -Marianne
    P.S. I like the alterations you made to your header!

8. How cute and vintage! Polka dots and red always stands out!

-Blaze Ann

9. Anonymous says:

YES! you should totally do more Clara outfits!

Megan